domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010

Zai Feng

Hi gals & pals,
Just been leveling most of the time, didn't checked TOI this week and camped Phoenix the most... even I haven't seen him this week... doh!
I killed iffys and tauras. They drop pretty decent and I need cash badly, even I am not sure what piece of equipment will be next.
Anyway, we got called to Demon... was a though fight, cause I didn't get much heal (just one heal pledge, that was it) cause mage and royal were bussy cleaning up the summoned monsters (although I was being hit by a two or three of them, doh!). My life went down once to 60hp or less... scary stuff... while mates were out of the screen, also another player jumped in, so I disengaged and pumped clears like crazy.

Anyway, at the end, the royal buff, the double break and the shadow fang made the job. I think we pulled most of the lines... Zai feng included!!
Was a nice cash, 6.5m each :) even Sensor trying to buy it for 5m from us... lame
Enjoy the pictures:





I love how they end...









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario