domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

4th



Yes! My baby Blood elf is Lvl 80
too! She's like Eve, a healer! She's a
paladin, my favorite healer on Wow
(i never used other class Q_Q)
She bornd because i startd in wow world
using a paladin on alliance when it starts
5 years ago or so, and i didnt want to be
tempted to go back play him again (going back
on alliance), so i made another paladin in the
Horde ^_^

I will make some pics of my main, a
warrior and my second lvl 80 (mage)
so u will know them ^_^

Hugs to all!

4 comentarios:

  1. u dnt know what is good ^_^ If u see some pets i have u will change ur opinion. All womans r the same :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I played wow for 5 years!

    I have the skunk!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the skunk sux xD the bests are:

    The doggy, pandaren monk and the druid

    ResponderEliminar