viernes, 6 de agosto de 2010

Test madness!

First a look at the new boss and area.



This was after revamp of boss, yesterday but it still ended super fast. Each of the bosses got taken down in less than two minute. There were maybe 4 70+ or nearabouts characters, one of whom I know did not get a hit in cos the boss was surrounded. And most peeps were in different bps, so quite a few took on the boss without imm - thats how much it hurt. Bear in mind people do not have uber enchanted weapons - no 10/11 boris and the other insane stuff we have on live, yet it still ended fast.

And on to other test madness... Nyx and Jetzen were obliging enough to spawn a buncha bosses for us, few of the madder moments below:

They spawned a buncha bosses at giran x... but am glad they moved it to DI - I went from lvl 60 to lvl 59.6 thanks to ending to bosses at giran... lol

Jetzen's beleth army - he spawned 100+ Beleth all over Di... was fun times...

I got lucky with a few hands o.o I blew 2, gave one away, and made 1 +1.

Got pissed off at Powered when he got this :P But then as the saying goes, don't get mad, get even :D
That winds up my take on test madness... I really need to improve my cropping skills ... heh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario