miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

News! And more News!





Many days have passed since last post, with Kaerimasu, moonfang, Karna and Evelim out of the map, only posters are reduced to my brother and I, and you know how difficult is leveling in Lineage. I have been trying to get some videos for the guide contest and kept an eye on some bosses, but too many things left me not much time to post.

So, let's see what we have. First they going to "nerf" earth bind a bit, in my opinion they should nerf erase as well. I'm sorry for all the elves, but you should know by now that those spells are too overpowered, and if you do not know, either you are blind or you do not want to see it. They reduced drastically the evasion darkelves get with uncanny, now they are not the supreme tankers, but, they still do massive damage with criticals, so, in my opinion that part is balanced. Mages still have to get their dose. I do not think game is intended for mages to solo bosses without drinking one single pot, and if you do not agree, then we play different games also.

We also getting XP "soups" event 1st week of september, good to hear it! I hope to have leveled by then, but some of those soups are always welcome.

And last but not least, the 91F revamp. Sounds really promising, we will see.

C'u around, gl & hf.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario