domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Some Old Bosses and Same Old Drama





I've been really lazy past 3 weeks, I went out of city somedays and saw friends some other, so at the end, I did not level/hunt much. I'm back to try pull last %, and of course, need frequent breaks on hunts because my mind is not as focused as it used to be about leveling.

Checked the new area, even did a small attempt on boss room, but couldn't go in without being attacked by oink. I know many persons getting fed about this situation "we own the server". I understand LoA is a PvP server, but I also understand, and do not comprehend why some persons involved do not, that "if you have to fight a brick wall with your bare forefront or let it go, most persons will chose to let it go."

Also we are getting more action than a neutral pledge should get. Getting hit by some Playboy, or old-Playboy, some RoadFamily that could not stand the heat of some direct words and need to involve whole pledge, and other smaller messes. My only guess is those people is getting bored and need to involve us to not being bored. I will probably let the wall go if the time comes, even do not liking the idea, but between bad and worse, I always chose bad. If there are some attributes that define lineage those are: hard to level, intense pvp, unique enchanting system of weapons and armors...and a good pinch of Drama.

Anyhow, got some drops/bosses, enjoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario