martes, 15 de junio de 2010

XP crawling




Some days has passed since my last post, and I have no excuses. I've been baboing most of the time with some leveling and some bossing. The xp bar is slowly approaching to the next level, but, at this pace, I will still need more than a month of daily leveling.
On the other hand, as you might see on the pictures, bosses has been kinda cheap. A friend just told me that they are planning to revamp them. Better. It's sad killing to mainland bosses and dont get a single nzel.

To be honest, best dropping ones are caspa and his friends on gludio caves. It would be fun if they add small bosses like those on dvc and skt or other hunting areas. I've also heard that there is a lvl system on lineage II to prevent high level players to steal bosses from newbies, that might also help to encourage low level players to start playing.

Anyway, c'ya around and enjoy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario