miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Overdue!

I've been lazy and this post is way over due. What have I been upto since I leveled? Lots. First up, thought I'd go and get some exp on 10f. Guess who I ran into up there?


Also caught this boss post reset at the Ship Graveyard. He was quite easy to kill.


Ran into this guy while I was running to find Jose. Guess someone killed the boss and bailed on him.


I got called to check 100f with Team Barca aka L3g3nd, Murlock, Joel, and Ice. Evelim as usual was MIA, probably playing babo facebook games. So what happens when you have 5 ppl on 100f and 1 doesn't speak Spanish? Confusion! Props to L3g3nd, switching between Spanish and English, and typing while running and checking 100f!

No luck though. We decided to hunt 99f for a bit. Bad idea for me since I hadn't brought wind rings, armor and monster eye steak for Iris and ended up dying like a noob. 99f can get nasty fast. Lesson learnt. Got a bunch of Iris souls and gifted it to Dakota for her new statue in the house.

Here's an action shot of Team Barca at play.


During the drop event I decided to try my luck for an ROTC. All I ended up with was this.


Also this was quite interesting to see. Can you tame mops after using tame magic on them?


Decided to head to 30f for some exp. Sure enough I run into Vamp. I don't know if I can solo him yet. Think I might be able to if I have the right gear on me. So, I called him in and Moonstone and Lightwind came to the rescue. Vamp had a few things on his mind that he wanted to discuss with me while I waited for backup. And after all his venting, he felt good enough to reward us!

31f Charm for sale. 6,666,666 adena only. Limited period offer.

Evelim logged on shortly after and found Mummy Lord for us.


Well that's all for now folks. Next time, a short hunt on revamped 7x and group hunt at Ancient Giant Grave.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario