martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Everyone's scattering like leafs on the summer breeze




Real life duties, connectivity problems or inactive accounts keep most of the publishers out of the scene. Where are you, baboes and babettes? I was expecting a post with your new flaming pet Moonfang, and I've heard you got 31F Charm, Karna!
And nobody took a SS of the lich we killed...1week ago or more?! Tsk Tsk...

Anyway, anyhow, I've been dropping on the leveling rate of the knight, been helping my brother finish his exp soups before they are gone, and trying to get one more level for the darkelf, so no much to be said from my side, just leveling the darkelf and killing a couple bosses, now that I remember, Spirit, drop 000000000, although was fun and good teamwork.

My favourite bosses right now are MLC ones, hope they put some minibosses too on DVC or SKT.

Good luck and Have Fun!

1 comentario:

  1. Im playin in a ps of WoW, remembering good times xD Also i start working and im so tired this weeks. I hope i can go alone without the other guy and can make my work in my time...i worked more than 11 hours for example -.-

    ResponderEliminar