martes, 22 de junio de 2010

Summer is comming...


Sorry, couldn't help myself with a small tribute to "A Song of Ice and Fire" on the title. Moving forward into lineage, ops, sorrey! Lineage, I've been pretty lazy past 2 weeks, mostly all soups are gone and I'm keeping last ones for crazy spawns after weds-resets, so not much gaining on the xp bar.

Did not get many bosses either, found very few up, and checking for nothing is quite a hindrance. Got a Lich and Chaos, thats about it, half the babo-crew dished out Lich easily, and no need to mention how easy is Chaos. No big drops, but on my opinion, for all those who does not check bosses, is far more fun find it and get a bad drop that run and Zip!

I'm planning to get a 9kvs, although I'm not sure if it will be possible. Also bought a b-ags, and went test it on 20F, hmmm got to venz, can't tank 20ish mops with reds, truth to be told, I expected more of Counter Barrier.

Nothing else, nothing less...

See ya's around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario