miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Lastavard Lolcats

We did a LOT of Lastavard, especially the first week of the event. Was super fun with event gear and hats.

Got to a point where we were doing lasta 4f runs in under 25 minutes... (succ doll was still active upon completing the last boss). I even did 6 runs in a night once... Also 2 manned the entire L4 run a fair few times with Kikr, wreaking carnage en route.



A few of the drops:

There were a bunch more drops, but I didn't bother taking many of the ones where Pyro was in party, since I figured he would post them on his blog. (There is also a few videos of us I think, so go check em out)

2 comentarios:

  1. I also got a 4:51s video of antharas try. There are few funny comments and moments. I'm sorry for OhAlice, but those 2 cats were in a corner just lookin how we were beating the ground, and then someone says: "Antharas likes cats.", next thing is Antharas comming out and naming one of the cats to death hehe, the other cat ran away jajaja so funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lol POST! My client still updating so sloooooooooooooooow :( I think I go to bed and leave it on if it don't finish in nothre 15-20

    ResponderEliminar