miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

2nd event week


So what was I doin 2nd week of event you ask?

Well they fixed illu wep, so I figured I'd grind out some xp



Nuff said :)

33 found Fafu up, and we decided to give him a go with all the event gear - my first dragon :)
Ended quite easily and fast thankfully. Didn't drop anything fantastic though. Best was 23 bsaphs, enough for all who took part - about 2 parties, almost 12-13 peeps.



Since Faf proved so easy we thought we'd take a shot at Anth - but that is one tough dragon! He called my name and a bunch of others also went splat... And he kept burrowing so took too long to kill, especially since a few of the melee who had helped on faf had logged by this time... We gave up after about 5 minutes or so...

Think Pyro recorded this as well, but most of the video was of melees hitting ground cos the dragon was buried.


Anyways score was Dragons - 1 : Me -1

Not too bad on the whole :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario