martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

GRrrumph GrrumMMPH
















I'm so babo! I have not done anything exciting lately but went Lastavard 4F with some pledge mates and a couple purplehazians (3 to be more exact), and I forgot to take any screenshot zzZZzz babo me. We also went to kill Ice Queen another day, that day I was more awake and got screenshot. I was a bit scared both times, there were some first timers, and things tend to get nasty on such places when you go with persons that have never been there before, but I have to admit that both runs went smooth and that we completed them! Hurray! Yay for us!

On the other hand been leveling a bit the darkelf, no doubt it gets more bzels than I do with 33, but better check the screenshots.

Lots of Giran Prison grinding, but you know that. I ended in one of those, just my own fault, thats what happens when I do not think before reacting.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!

Oh! Special mention to the Weldern DM ranking! We have 4 babos on it! Go Go Babos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario