miércoles, 14 de julio de 2010

Some fun





Also some funny things happened during these past days. I've started getting bzels right after the "bzel" event, there's some kind of twisted hand whom decides the drops I got? Moonfang got into another level of baboness :-P with that "quit pledge" for sieging, Karna was laughing so hard, anyway, I have to admit I would have liked to go punch the tower for five minutes.

And last, but not least, found one of those embryos, got so excited that tried to tell kaerimasu if she wanted to try tame it...at the end, a furry lycanthrope came in the valakas lair and I, on a rush, hit the poor thing. It was Kae logging on her princess. I killed it x.x ooooh well, maybe next time.

C'yas!

2 comentarios:

  1. I like the fact that your princess somehow manages to have worse AC than mine!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tell Artur, he goes siege with that crapy gear XDD maybe he thinks he can charm his enemies with a smile.

    ResponderEliminar