jueves, 8 de julio de 2010

Not much, but something




I did not play the event much, still have some bzels from previous events stored, and persuing dwarves was not boring, but tiresome. Anyway, got a lucky one as you might see on the screenshot.

As you may see, I have not leveled much lately, maybe I'm demotivated? Spent some forces on Murlock, and my pace now is slower than before. I should do 1% a day to be alright, let's see if my social summer duties allow it.

Also went 40F with Bloodspirit and he found 'da boss', bdai nzel, as I titled, not much, but something. Right after ending it, Corvenix called for DK on 5th, so we went finish him, bzel bdai, not bad, more than it used to give before Jetzen drop revamp.

Anyway, hope I my xp bar advance soon, I would like to go kill dragons again, let's have some fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario