sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Just chilling around..



Like Lex said... Some of us do not post that often anymore... I have been leveling and doing Death matches... NO boss and not other stuff going on...
Actually pretty chilling around. A friend that quit 2 years ago came back... poor soul... he is damned I guess, so I just hunt with him most of the time when I am able to.

I think NC Usa is doing a great job... So just thumbs up for them!

And a pic to show sometin' ... I guess :)
So this guy/gal says our leader cheats... and look what he/she does... lame.



There is some people with no shame...

3 comentarios:

  1. Quite interesting to hear that. Not that the guy is Witchery aka Zaraffa, but that Witchery is Zaraffa.

    Artur, you've gone and revealed my lag time hunting locations!

    ResponderEliminar