viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

I think it's time for a break











Karna is busy working and others not updating much, :-( I have important exams on May, and I've been neglecting it. Today I logged at 4am to try an Antharas raid, but we were just 2 persons and thought was not a good idea. Haven't seen either Thebes or Tikal bosses. All in all I said 6 years ago I will leave lineage when mages had brave, and that happened long ago with Holy Walk spell. Since then I kept saying, just one more level, and have been more like 15.

Did my way as wisdom knight since level 60. It's hard work. I'm tired of going L4 just to see mages, elves, and whoever goes pulls their black magic powders, I'm still to see one in my inventory.
I get 2 gold stockings from past event, open one for 2m and sell other for polymorph spell book.

I just think I'm getting old for this. It's clear to me that everything is calling for a break. I know I am addicted and new NCW is doing a fantastic job as we have not seen in many years, but I believe I'm not going to be around much on forward jejeje knowing my luck, I guess veteran rewards will be coming right after my account gets cancelled.

When you guys want to go kill Antharas send a call.

Meanwhile, good luck and have fun.

1 comentario:

  1. Man. You got worst luck. ever. I told you to open both QQ

    Take a chill pill for a bit - will message you when we figure out dragon hunt logistics a bit better. I didn't bother waking up cos didnt seem like we had the numbers last night itself...

    Sorry again. Hope you feel better soon.

    ResponderEliminar