martes, 26 de octubre de 2010

Get your fangs and claws ready! Halloween event!




First time in a couple of weeks that I made the weekly % on schedule. Also helped Cris to level up, it's kinda relaxing and awesome fast (in comparison jejeje).
Moving forward, new XP candies of this Halloween event had created a lot of controversy. Personally I do not think they are bad for active users, and as Nyx said they will be more upcomming XP events.

Sometimes I think it must be really hard being Nyx, with all these complains raining around. I agree forums are for express players opinions, but is no need to express it 17 times, more even if it's a bad opinion, with one or two it is enough.

I think we should all relax and extend our fangs, sharpen our claws and enjoy the event.

Take it easy, and have fun.

2 comentarios: