lunes, 10 de enero de 2011

Long Time, less talk more screenshots!
















Laziness is so bad. Sorry for the post-delay, but my brother came from abroad and spent some time with the family. I still have to open my socks from the event, but from what I heard will be hard to get any gold at all. I would have liked to do more Lastavard 4F runs with the x2 drop going on, but hard to find party within the pledge, so, instead we went visit 100F.

Beside that made some cash at 41F and some xp on giran prison. Was called out for a Vampire after event by Invasion and, as you might see, I got lucky on the 3x's in a hunt before event x3 drop.


I'm steadily heading to 76. I hope to be there in a couple months, maybe just one with the experience update.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario