sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

MIA




Yes! I am Missing in Action! Not playing much lately... really occupied during the week and the few moments I have... I just level ;) but... this saturday we went to end some bosses, well at least I was called for Reaper.


He dropped OK, a Silver Cloak. Can't complain. Not found any other, later on we ended Ice Demon... such a cheap bastard!But Oh well c'est la vie!


Also there is the picture of my last level up... I think a month ago or so. Enjoy the game and remember if You feel tired of it... just take a break. I am still motivated to hit level 60... anyday.


Planning into killing dragons once more... if I ever hit 60 and we got enough manpower to bring one of the big bastards down... they prolly will drop shyt! be warned! but just for the fun!



Regard!


Tur

1 comentario: